Velocity Wings Velocity Wings

Number 5!!! woot!

Rhythos! Arcade BETA Rhythos! Arcade BETA

The Game is so much fun. a lil word of advice though dont give out the strongest spell in the game so early. i was using snake pretty much the whole time after i got it from killing snake like 6 times. 3,000-5,000 is a lil much lol. i will admit it has a nasty setback time for blocks and stuff but its powerful. the final boss should be a lil harder to. give him a skill you cant earn or something atleast a lil more powerful. i only died twice in the game. but otherwise the game is perfect.

davidmaletz responds:

Glad you liked the game! Yeah, I think a spell leveling system could be nice - my intentions were to make the spells have different strengths and weaknesses and so be more useful against different enemies, for example, the snake spell deals 3,000-5,000 damage, but it can be blocked and do nothing, where tornado cannot be blocked.

However, I agree that when you get your first spell, you have something very powerful that you will use most of the time (I did find that Squid wasn't effective against the final boss, so I switched it to heal for that). I'm still tweaking and balancing the game, so maybe I'll come up with a better system for learning spells!

Hot Goomba Blowjob Hot Goomba Blowjob

Certain Perspective.

this dont even look like a goomb i looks like a girl laying on her stomach giving head to a guy but i guess i can see the goomba being a guy cause the feet. either way good job

ShellCore Command: Ep1 ShellCore Command: Ep1

Best Ship Ever

all lasers and bullets and one missle and i can take out an enemy base no problem lol its sad when something is so strong it can rape a base lol

Sonic Speed Spotter Sonic Speed Spotter

1757...

topped u and missed like 3-4 things thats it

Sonic Legacy Sonic Legacy

not bad

not bad the audio needs a lil work cause it sounds like u tried to record it from far away and it sounds choppy the sprites werent to bad though/

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

A lil play in the keys

my keys stick and the jump button has a play in it...i pushed 8 times...maybe more and i didnt jump...so i got killed i dunno but the game is rele good i will give u that

Lineart Tutorial Lineart Tutorial

Flawless Of Course

once again wave u stun me with ur magnificent drawing skills lol keep it up dear ur doing fine and im sure u'll do even greater things

do not press. game 1. do not press. game 1.

LOL!

lol this game was an all time classic and still is..thank you for bringing it back to us

millon333 responds:

lol np m8.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

First Medal

Just Cant Wait - Type Deliver when it says type play.