80 (Full ver.) 80 (Full ver.)

Amazing song. i was wondering if i could use this song as my intro on my stream for twitch?

P2P: 8-bit Introduction (2015) P2P: 8-bit Introduction (2015)

Lol i wondered why i knew this song. its completionist. good to know he uses alot of your music. but i wonder if he tells you about it. cause i seen alot of your songs on his channel. Anyway as always Ferret you do amazing work bro. never fail to impress.

EliteFerrex responds:

Hi Sadeo.

I actually made the original 8-bit Introduction track specifically FOR Jirard, aka The Completionist.

It's my own original work. ;)

MMX2-Bubble Crab 8-bit MMX2-Bubble Crab 8-bit

For a moment i wanted to say this was Duff McWhalen from Megaman X5 but i realized they have the same song. but i love your version of the 8 bit rendition better. keep up the good work.

Freedom Planet - FBoss Freedom Planet - FBoss

SO Epic. definately has that boss kind of feel. but not just a boss. more like a rival. an enemy that was built up from the start that you have known about and now finally see the boss for what he is and his true intentions.

Jadzxa responds:

Seriously have to agree. The point in the game was just like that as well.

Orient Town Orient Town

Amazing. makes me feel like im honestly walking through China's market district and passing by tons of booths looking for those damned ingredients.

Omashog responds:

Thanks man, i'm glad you like it! And yeah this one always makes me feel like i'm arriving to a oriental town happy, and immersed in a crowd of locals and exploring on my journey!

Crossing The Bridge Crossing The Bridge

Awesome remix dude. the moment i clicked on it and it started to play i started to jam to the beat then u kicked it up and now im dancing to it.

Jxudo responds:

Haha good! Glad you like it, thanks for the comment!

I do a nice redneck voice... I do a nice redneck voice...

Lol wooley you always make me laugh. sounds like something from DayZ arma 2 mod or something

WooleyWorld responds:

._. NO.

*cough*

Chill - Game Loop: A Chill - Game Loop: A

Wow this sounds amazing. i sat there and listened to it on repeat for a whole hour and still felt calm even while i was working on an aggrivating project. wish i could give u 10 stars not just 5.

ElectroLord99 responds:

That sounds great, man :D I'm happy to hear it helped clear your mind haha :)
thanks for reviewing, sadeo

RR: Sonic 2 Special Stage RR: Sonic 2 Special Stage

A very nice rendition of Special Stage. i like how it loops to. you truly are amazing sir

I got all my marbles I got all my marbles

Its like sex music for Sonic fans..i swear i want to make love to this song now.