FAKE FAKE

I always love watching your stuff dude. such amazing work. keep it up dude.

Phineas and Ferb +18 Phineas and Ferb +18

Not bad. needs more sex stuff lol.

MAD BEN MAD BEN

that was definately interesting

Velocity Wings Velocity Wings

Number 5!!! woot!

Rhythos! Arcade BETA Rhythos! Arcade BETA

The Game is so much fun. a lil word of advice though dont give out the strongest spell in the game so early. i was using snake pretty much the whole time after i got it from killing snake like 6 times. 3,000-5,000 is a lil much lol. i will admit it has a nasty setback time for blocks and stuff but its powerful. the final boss should be a lil harder to. give him a skill you cant earn or something atleast a lil more powerful. i only died twice in the game. but otherwise the game is perfect.

davidmaletz responds:

Glad you liked the game! Yeah, I think a spell leveling system could be nice - my intentions were to make the spells have different strengths and weaknesses and so be more useful against different enemies, for example, the snake spell deals 3,000-5,000 damage, but it can be blocked and do nothing, where tornado cannot be blocked.

However, I agree that when you get your first spell, you have something very powerful that you will use most of the time (I did find that Squid wasn't effective against the final boss, so I switched it to heal for that). I'm still tweaking and balancing the game, so maybe I'll come up with a better system for learning spells!

Hot Goomba Blowjob Hot Goomba Blowjob

Certain Perspective.

this dont even look like a goomb i looks like a girl laying on her stomach giving head to a guy but i guess i can see the goomba being a guy cause the feet. either way good job

80 (Full ver.) 80 (Full ver.)

Amazing song. i was wondering if i could use this song as my intro on my stream for twitch?

P2P: 8-bit Introduction (2015) P2P: 8-bit Introduction (2015)

Lol i wondered why i knew this song. its completionist. good to know he uses alot of your music. but i wonder if he tells you about it. cause i seen alot of your songs on his channel. Anyway as always Ferret you do amazing work bro. never fail to impress.

EliteFerrex responds:

Hi Sadeo.

I actually made the original 8-bit Introduction track specifically FOR Jirard, aka The Completionist.

It's my own original work. ;)

MMX2-Bubble Crab 8-bit MMX2-Bubble Crab 8-bit

For a moment i wanted to say this was Duff McWhalen from Megaman X5 but i realized they have the same song. but i love your version of the 8 bit rendition better. keep up the good work.

NoodleSpeak NoodleSpeak

Lol sad but true thats how betty works

WooleyWorld responds:

Betsy. ;D

Walkin to the Grocery Store.. Walkin to the Grocery Store..

Those look more like Battleship tits lol

WooleyWorld responds:

LAUNCH THE MISSILES

Under the Sea Under the Sea

Wow. good job sir. you have taken one show i didnt like to watch and made it a lil more interesting to me.

ZakkVanBurace responds:

It's great to read that, thanks!